Kumbe beat ya BULLET Haikutengenezwa na Marco Chalii!!!!!!!!!

picha ya stiggo akiwa studio na ya pili ni marco chalii



soma hapa chini msg kutoka kwa stiggo ibrahim(S&S RECORDS)


Hey what’s up everybody! I thought the Producers in Tanzania have improved a lot but I guess I was wrong! Two and Half years ago, I made a beat and named it Block Running, I sold it to one of the Label called Koch Entertainment of New York with an agreement that wherever this beat goes my name gotta be there as a beat maker of this beat.

Two days ago I was shocked when one of my friends from Tanzania sent me a song with the same beat I made 2 and half yrs ago! And I didn’t hear my name on the track. All I heard is Marco Chali.

So I called Koch Entertainment to ask what’s going on. Koch Entertainment management were so surprised to hear the news. So they told me to send the song to them and I did, they asked me if I ever sent the beat to MJ Records of Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania. I told them I never did but had put the beat on iTunes so people can buy and use it for promotions and not for any other type of business. But MJ Records used the beat without permission from Koch Entertainment and also they didn’t follow the agreement we signed that wherever this beat goes my name gotta be there as a beat maker!...
Sikiliza XXL leo kuanzia saa 7 mchana for more info au tembelea www.bongocelebrity.com kusikiliza beat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PATA UKWELI KUHUSU MWANAMALUNDI, MTU WA MAAJABU ALIYEWAHI KUTOKEA KATIKA HISTORIA YA KABILA LA KISUKUMA