MWANAMUZI WA KENYA E-SIR KESHO ANATIMIZA MIAKA 10 TANGU ALIPOFARIKI


KUTOKA KATIKA PAGE  YA FACEBOK YA NONII

Kesho will be 10years since the untimely passing of Kenya musical great E-Sir. He represented all the qualities of a mega star and his musical catalog is filled with hits that still bump in the club. Upcoming artists should have him as a template of how to make good timeless music. As a tribute, get out your favorite E-Sir music and bump it heavy today.

E-Sir was born Issah Mmari, in May 20th 1981 in California, Nairobi, Kenya. He went through primary school at St Ann’s Junior Academy and later attended high school at Brook-House Senior School. It was during high school that E-Sir started rhyming and writing poetry initially for fun.

E-Sir believed in himself, his music and his abilities as a performing artiste. And to illustrate this in his own words he once said “Industry peeps are all up in my business claiming that I am changing the game. If that is so I think Kenyans have long been awaiting the change. I love my hood, my friends, my family and my fans. I love my life, live it or leave it. … Its your choice”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PATA UKWELI KUHUSU MWANAMALUNDI, MTU WA MAAJABU ALIYEWAHI KUTOKEA KATIKA HISTORIA YA KABILA LA KISUKUMA